Friday, July 9, 2010

Be Generous and Do Good - Galatians 6:6-9

" Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.

Do not be decieved, God is not mocked: for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.

For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows of the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart"


________________________________

My dearest friends, in my heart today, I feel so much that it is a day to be thankful. Thankful for the love that we have in our lives and the people who are our true friends that God has given us.

Let us rejoice in the good things that He has provided us. That he comforts us in times of pain and leads us towards that path that will lead us to become better people.

THANK YOU to my friends that have made my life better. I'm sorry for the times that i've allowed work and other activities allow me to become so busy to stop and say thank you and to spend time together. I hope truly that we will get some more bonding time and share some more great memories togethr

Much love always!!



No comments:

Post a Comment